Saturday 18 May 2013

Lachi's: Let me count the ways


I am not a dessert kind of girl. Personally, when I see cafe/pastry place I do not immediately associate them together. Yes, you are looking at a non-Banapple believer (but I do love their Banoffee, and thats just it). Before you start bashing, I do love Conti's. I just don't like how most dessert places in the Metro settle for serving mediocre food just to match their food line-up. Stick to what you do best, if its dessert serve the best, kick-ass cake/muffin/cupcakes that would ever come out of your kitchen. Leave the rest to the experts.




Larci's would have to be an exception. A bit pricey for most Davao cafes (meals usually are less than Php100), but you do get value out of your P150-200 meals.



 I ordered their unforgettable ribs and its tender, juicy and flavorful. 


Their breaded tofu is an alternative for people on a pseudo-diet. (Folks, its still breaded and for sure their teriyaki sauce must've sugar in it). Diet aside, this is a good meal to start off.


If it takes some difficult convincing on your part, you can have this spicy beef meal. (Ditch, the rice).

One trip ain't enough. If I can just sample all the cakes they have on their menu. Cheesecakes look good, chocolate cake selection are vast and promising plus, they have dulce de leche! Too bad, they don't have their brewed coffee that day.


If their sans rival is a sign of how awesome their desserts are, I'd definitely come back soon for more!

Yes, its Santa's list of goodies

REASONS NOT TO BE ON DIET

PUSH FOR MORE CARBS, Surprisingly, good meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment