Sunday 4 November 2012

Cheap Sundate at Cartimar


If you have a date budget of P300 and you want slightly better meal, Cartimar is your go to place. It can also be your gauging factor if your mate are in it- will she like pets? Is she allergic to my ohsocute dog? Does she know how to tell if those are fresh vegetables? Can you take her to a foodcourt? Anyway, if you are not there yet, you can always check this place out for cheap Korean/Japanese grocery. My favorite Melona's only Php22 per stick. 

 

Senlek Thai is my go-to place for affordable Thai food is also here. I love their Pad Thai and beef noddle soup. It's my go to soup whenever I feel sick (it was also the first "food" that Rex gave me when he found out I was sick and Green Tea Frappuccino. But heck that's another story. The soup would only cost you less than Php100 bucks.
                                      

This new place Arisoo, serves Korean and Japanese food on a budget! Their food are priced Php75-125.

                                               

My bibimbap (in stone ..plate) was Php110. Not bad, I get to enjoy everything I look for in my Bibimbap plate (plus they cooked the egg just right) and they didn't scrimp on the veggies and sauce. Most of the places where I eat bibimbap charge Php50 for the "dolsot" (stone pot). 

Their gyoza was P95. I liked it just fine, it had the veggies and crispy edges. 



Tiongwa Food Product
I found about this place a few years back. This used to be Ezra's favorite stop for taho and mango toppings. This place brings back memories hanging around with Alvin and Ezra on weekends. For Php55, I got myself 2 toppings (sago and mango) with cold taho. The place also has wintermelon tea concentrates and loads of frozen "balls" ( fishballs, squid balls, etc).  What's your favorite cheap place? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment